Monday, July 15, 2013

The new project - double trouble




Double Trouble!
The first time I crochet with 2 yarn at once!
It´s easier then I thought. For this project you actually should use 3 soft yarn, but as I haven´t soft yarn I chose what I got at home and here we go!
I love the glitter wool. I bought it in Prague, Czech Republic.
And I am not telling yet what it´s gonna to be in the end. Follow my blog and you´ll see! 
:)


How many of you use bamboo-hook? 
It´s my first hook ever and I got many steel hook in different sizes, but I always prefer the bamboo.
Unfortunately I own just bamboo-hook in size 4. But luckily for this crotchet I needed size 4! 
Perfect!
I never worked with an plastic-hook before.

I love to check out second-hand shops. I found many of the old steel-hooks for only 50 cents in different sizes. 
So as advice for beginners with short money. Go and check out your second-hand shops! You always can find surprises! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment