Monday, July 8, 2013

a fast knit for girls, good idea as birthday gift



I just remembered in time, that we were invited to a birthday party of a 1 year young little girl.
We already had a present, but I decided very fast to knit her a little blouse.
I got this giant-wool (400g) from germany and I love the color of salmon!
The yarn is very soft and perfect for children.





And so it took only 2 days to create this for me. :)



Basic knit with different pieces.
First you have to knit the back, then the front parts and the sleeves at the end.
After this I sew it all together by hand and got a lovely crochet around.
I bought the violet yarn at my holidays in Prague, Czech Republic.
The yarn has glitter-yarn. I love it!

So my other work is still waiting.

Send me a message or comment if you want the pattern! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment