Thursday, November 7, 2013

How many knits you make at one time???


It seems that I got so many ideas and that I want to complete them all NOW!

Here I show you my actual works which I knit and crochet.
Somehow it depends what kind of feeling I have, so it is good to have many works at the same time.


But first some different kind of yarn-sizes!
The turquoise is 50g Drops Safran.
A very cute soft yarn!
The black is 400g Twister Sport which I got from germany.
I love the giant wool!
<3
Twister Sport is very soft and thick yarn!


I knit a woolly hat with winter-star.
I think the Twister Sport yarn will be perfect for a woolly hat you use while sky or other winter-sports.



Then I have a rest of the nice red Drops Karisma yarn which I used for the red dress.
So I want to make foot or wrist warmers. 
Let´s see if the yarn enough.




And here is my all year-project crocheting project.
I made it in the wrong way at the beginning as you can see.
It should become a triangle-scarf.
The size is quiet big now but still not enough to get it around the neck.
I love the Novita Säde yarn with glitter and glamour. :)
But maybe because of the small A-Group yarn it takes years until it´ll be finished.




My lovely Safran-project.
I made it to a heart-form here, but that has nothing to do with what it´ll be to turn out later. ;)
I still do not want to tell what it will be. :)
Leave me a comment and try to figure out what I am doing ;)


THANKS FOR VISITING!
SHARE IT!
COMMENT IT!
LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment