Saturday, September 28, 2013

A box full of goodies arrived :D as do orders from friends :)

I got an order from a friend to knit the same dress I made earlier.
So I ordered the wished color for her in a nice Drops Karisma yarn.


Drops Karisma is a very soft and slippery yarn.
I knit it on a steel round needle, but I think a bamboo round needle is better for this yarn!
Well I do not have the bamboo round needle in the same size, so I am good with the steel one. :)


 I got my first order line!
1. I knit the nice dress for my friend:


2. I knit a jacket for an old school friend, just after a picture she gave me. I hope I´ll manage through it.

3. I got an order for an bolero I made. 

4. And all between this I knit for a charity. 
I knit basic woolly hats and mittens for poor people and give them for free of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment